Adam Thielen Authentic Jersey
- By accessing the Comus International (‘Comus’) website (www.Comus-Intl.com) you agree to be bound by these conditions, consent to Comus collecting, storing and processing certain personal data about you or in the case of a company about its servants or agents.
- The data will be used to for the purposes set out below. Other than as set out below, the data will not be used other than in the normal course of the business of Comus.
- Comus will take all reasonable steps to ensure your data is accurate and up to date.
- Other than where we are required by law to retain your data you can request that your data be removed from Comus’s records and that it should not be used for the purposes set out below.
- Comus may disclose information about you to its financiers, credit reference and debt recovery agencies, and third party service providers.
- Comus may use the data to keep you informed of services that may be of interest.
- Comus may disclose your data to a person to whom it proposes to transfer its rights and/or responsibilities under any contract with you to which these conditions apply or to whom the Comus transfers its business or a relevant part of its business. Such a person shall be entitled to process your data in the same manner set out in these conditions.
- Comus reserves the right to transfer certain personal data, for the purposes described above, to any of its Associated Companies (any Company which is in relation to Comus, its parent undertaking or its subsidiary undertaking or a subsidiary undertaking of its parent undertaking.